Creative Corner

Creative Corner

Welcome to January's Creative Corner. This month I'll be adding in a few things from December, since I didn't get to do this last month. Let's take a look.

This is a Christmas zentangle I made. I think it came out well. My mom thought it was a coloring page when I first showed it to her.


These are Mason jar rings, my own idea. My family likes to drink out of Mason jars for special occasions. They all look the same, so I decided to make rings to go around the neck so you can remember which jar is yours. They're basically like wine rings, but for Mason jars. I love the way they look.


Here is the finished quote from the November Creative Corner. I decided to color it in with markers so it would be bright and bold.


Sunday was National Polka Dot Day and Rock the Dots, a celebration of all things Minnie Mouse. I decided to draw Minnie to go with my Mickey picture. I've always loved Minnie. She's stylish and has an edge of sass.


Friday was the March for Life, so I drew this on the spur of the moment.


And here's a random doodle I made while watching White Rabbit Project one night. (And you should totally watch the show. It's on Netflix.)


What did you create this month? Did you celebrate Rock the Dots? Let me know in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts