The Bibliophile Sweater Tag

The Bibliophile Sweater Tag

Fall is finally starting to show its face, so I thought it would be fun to steal do one of the tags I've seen floating around the internet for a while. It's called the Bibliophile Sweater Tag and is all about comparing books to sweaters, so I'm totally game. I love sweaters, since I'm one of those people who is always cold, and you know I love books. So let's get down to it.



Fuzzy Sweater (A book that is the epitome of comfort):


The Christmas Doll by Elvira Woodruff. It just makes me so happy.

Striped Sweater (A book you devoured every line of):


Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. The writing is just so beautiful.

Ugly Christmas Sweater (A book with a weird cover):


Deadzone by Jennifer A. Nielsen. I'm not sure what's with the heat vision thing.

Cashmere Sweater (The most expensive book you've bought):


Probably Creating Character Arcs Workbook by K. M. Weiland. It was $13 something, so as you can see, I don't buy expensive books.

Hoodie (Favorite classic book):


I don't have only one, but today I pick Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne.

Cardigan (A book you bought on impulse):


Splintered by A. G. Howard. I wasn't planning on buying it, but Goodwill had it for a dollar.

Turtleneck Sweater (A book from your childhood):


Mandie and the Secret Tunnel by Lois Gladys Sheppard. I read I think every book in this series, and there are 40 of them according to Wikipedia.

Homemade Knit Sweater (A book that is indie published):

I don't think I've read any, since the library is sadly lacking in them. Not that I don't want to.

V-neck Sweater (A book that did not meet your expectations):


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I thought since so many people loved it, there must be something in it that was worth it. For me, that was a no.

Argyle Sweater (Book with unique format):


Dear Mr. Knightly by Katherine Reay. It's told completely through letters.

Polka Dot Sweater (A book with well-rounded characters):


The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

I tag anyone else who may wish to participate and hasn't done it yet. Have fun!



What are some of your favorite books? What's a really big series you've read most of the books of? Tell me in the comments.


Suggested Posts:


Tolkien Lover Book Tag
The Get to Know Me Tag (Writers Edition)

Comments

  1. Great post! :)
    Wasn't 'The fault in our stars' a good book? I've never read it but I'd like to do it and I'd love to hear your opinion xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally didn't like The Fault in Our Stars for a few reasons. 1) I already knew the ending, so that always makes something less interesting to read. 2) I felt like it was lacking in hope, which is something I think is important in books. You may enjoy the book, I know plenty of people who do, but those are my thoughts.
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
    2. Oh, okay. Thanks for your opinion!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts