Julie and the Phantoms Book Tag!

Julie and the Phantoms Book Tag!

The time has once again come for me to shout about my love for Julie and the Phantoms to the rooftops. If you've never heard of this show, please go on Netflix right now and watch it. You will not regret it.

Today I've decided to create my own Julie and the Phantoms book tag! I know there are a few floating around, but I decided to create my own, for funsies. So let's get started!


The Rules

1. Link back the original creator (me!)
2. Use the graphic if you'd like.
3. Answer the questions below.
4. And tag some friends!

The Questions

Now or Never- a recent favorite read


Whichwood. I read this sequel to Furthermore last month and it was amazing. I didn't expect to like it so much, or possibly even more than the first book.

Wake Up- a book that surprised you


The Fowl Twins. Honestly, I thought this book would be subpar after Artemis Fowl. I didn't have that much interest in his younger brothers. But I decided to give the book a try, and wow, I'm glad I did.

Bright- a book that lights you up


Lord of the Rings. I could talk about these books forever. There's so much to enjoy and talk about. They bring light and hope to my heart in dark times.

This Band is Back- a short read


The BFG. It's a very short book, probably only a couple hundred pages, but it's very sweet, much like this song. You can read it in an afternoon.

Wow- a book that blew your mind


Strange the Dreamer. I think it's so good. The writing especially. It's beautiful, but without being too flowery, at least to me. I know not everyone agrees, though.

Flying Solo- a book with great female friendship


The Cinderella Society. I read this book a long time ago, but I enjoyed it and thought it was cool. It's about a group of girls that "fight" the evil of the world by doing good things for others. Also, it's one of the few books that shows cheerleaders not as complete jerks.

I Got the Music- a book set in high school


Puddin'. I actually liked this one more than Dumplin' and thought it was pretty cute. High school plays a pretty big part, like in many YA books.

The Other Side of Hollywood- a book with ghosts


(It was a toss-up between this prompt and set in the 1920s, but ghosts won). The Agony House. Are there really ghosts here? What is the past of the house? It's very spooky, and partially a graphic novel, which is awesome.

All Eyes on Me- a popular book you haven't read


A Court of Thorns and Roses. I started this one and quickly realized it was not appropriate. After that, I have no intentions of reading any more Sarah J. Maas.

Finally Free- a book about music


No Ordinary Sound. This book is a middle-grade book about a girl living during the time of Martin Luther King Jr. She loves singing and I thought this book was well written and important for kids to read.

Perfect Harmony- a book couple that's perfect together


Charlotte and Jamie from A Study in Charlotte. I love the two of them together. They get each other. He's the Watson to her Sherlock (literally). I also love how Jamie never gives up on her.

Edge of Great- a flawless book


The Legend of Holly Claus. This book is pretty much perfect and I want everyone to read it. It has a great story, sassy wolves, and the most beautiful illustrations.

Unsaid Emily- a book that destroyed your heart


I'm going to go with Little Women, because every time I read the part where Beth dies, I cry. I never get over that part of the book.

You Got Nothing to Lose- a book you were forced to read


The Iliad. This was a school book, and while the story might be interesting, I couldn't tell for all the tangents he went on. The Odyssey is better.

Stand Tall- a fabulous final book


The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Riddle of Ages. I thought this was a great wrap-up to the series, showing how the characters have really grown and giving them a final chance to shine.

I tag. . .

And anyone else who would like to join!

Here are the questions again for your convenience.

Now or Never- a recent favorite read
Wake Up- a book that surprised you
Bright- a book that lights you up
This Band is Back- a short read
Wow- a book that blew your mind
Flying Solo- a book with a great female friendship
I Got the Music- a book set in high school
The Other Side of Hollywood- a book with ghosts
All Eyes on Me- a popular book you haven't read
Finally Free- a book about music
Perfect Harmony- a book couple that's perfect together
Edge of Great- a flawless book
Unsaid Emily- a book that destroyed your heart
You Got Nothing to Lose- a book you were forced to read
Stand Tall- a fabulous final book


What book couple do you love together? What's your favorite song from the soundtrack? Tell me in the comments!

Suggested Posts:



Comments

  1. Ack!!! I love this!! I hope to get a Julie and the Phantoms post up today because I've been working on it over the week, but I am totally using this for next month! Your prompts fit each of the songs so well. Little Women, The BFG, and Lord of the Rings were influential books of my childhood. The Legend of Holly Claus looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing your answers. You should totally read the Legend of Holly Claus. It's amazing.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the tag. Your questions [and answers] are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you get a chance to do it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts