My 2021 Bullet Journal

My 2021 Bullet Journal

If you know me, you know I love my bullet journal. I've tried many planners over the years, and bullet journaling is the one that's worked best for me. Each year, I like to give you a recap and show you the monthly themes I did, and any other spreads I particularly like.

Remember, I do have an art Instagram where I post my bullet journal theme every month. I also post a lot of other cool stuff there, like art reels and paintings, so consider giving it a follow. *wink wink*


My January theme was was lavender, based around an old AmandaRachLee theme. I think it was pretty and I loved the colors.




February was a blue floral theme. I wanted to try my hand at florals, and I wanted to try doing a non-pink February theme like I have since I started. It's not my absolute favorite theme, but I did like a few of the illustrations I drew.



For March, I did butterflies. I had an old calendar page I'd saved, as well as some pictures I printed out, all of which I glued into my journal. It was my first attempt at a collage theme.



My April theme was bath/bubbles. I used a combo of markers and colored pencil. The blue and pink I chose ended up looking a little more babyish than I intended, but I still like it.



May was inspired by galleries that I was looking at on Pinterest (not for any reason, really). I drew lots of frames and tried some different layouts. I love this theme a lot.



For June, I did a theme inspired by a weekly spread from a couple years ago. Monsters Inc. doors. It was super fun to put together and doodle lots of little doors. I also enjoyed putting silly Monsters Inc. quotes everywhere.



July's was a surprise favorite of the year. I wanted to do a different theme, but had to delay it due to printer issues. So I threw this together quickly and ended up falling in love with the bright, summery, retro vibes.



And then we have my favorite theme of the year. My light academia August theme. I printed out tons of pictures and tore paper and glued it all in. I just adore how it turned out.




For September, I wanted to try a less traditional fall theme. I did a leafy pattern, ombre-ing from light to dark. I'm not 100% in love with it, but I enjoyed doing all the leaf doodles.



Is my October theme a surprise to anyone? I went full on Halloween and based my whole theme around The Nightmare Before Christmas. It was so fun to do, adding in doodles of all my favorite things. The light purple lines helped to tie everything together.



November's theme brought the fall vibes. I based it around a theme I saw on Pinterest, but changed the color from gray to orange and added fall doodles.



Finally we get to December. This was inspired by folk art I found on Pinterest. I used bright colors with white gel pen, and almost no black pen. It gave it a very unique vibe that I liked a lot.



I ended out the year with my various review spreads, and then a collage of some of my favorite pictures/memories from 2021. I did this to help me remember the good times, not only the bad.



Which of these was your favorite spreads? What kind of planner do you prefer? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:



Comments

  1. Wow. Your bullet journaling (both the designs and your dedication) amazes me. I think my favorite was the May one, but they all looked very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Keeping up with it is really just a matter of making it a habit and finding what works for you. 😊

      Delete
  2. Love your journal ! I kinda stoped doing my bullet journal lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you get back into bujoing or find something you like better :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts