Read My New Short Story!

I wrote a new short story and I wanted to share it with you all. That's the gist of this post. The title is:


About the Story

I was reading through John a few months back with my Bible reading plan, and something about this passage (John 8:1-11) stuck out to me. I wondered what the adulteress must have felt like, to be so sure she was going to die, only to be offered new life.

So that's where this story was born. I didn't get around to writing it until a few weeks ago due to other projects. It's my first time writing a Biblical fiction piece, and I feel like it was a good stretch out of my comfort zone.

I hope this story touches at least one person and reminds them of God's amazing love. If you'd like to read it, click on the image above or the link below.


Have a blessed day, everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts