February Creative Corner

February Creative Corner

The end of February has arrived, and with it the time for another Creative Corner. February has been a short but busy month for me, but I did get a few things done.

Like my steampunk Doctor Who drawing. I'm pleased with how it came out, though the inking processes didn't go as smoothly as I would have liked. This was a fun project to work on.


Last week, I went to an exhibit preview of Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors. She created all this strange but beautiful art using polka dots, fabric, and mirrors. I created this piece of artwork, made with acrylics, inspired by that.

Sorry the paper came out pink. I guess because the painting was blue.

Here's a few pictures of the exhibit, if you were curious.





And lastly I designed this evening gown, inspired by the dresses worn to Trump's inauguration. I've always loved drawing designs, with fancy dresses being my favorite.


Let's talk! What have you created this month? Has your month been busy? Tell me in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts