1. What are they addicted to/can't live without?
Her sword that gives her superpowers (for obvious reasons) and her art supplies. If she doesn't have a way to draw, she doesn't know what to do with herself.
2. Name three positive and three negative qualities about your character.
3. Are they holding onto something they should get rid of?
Hana still has every drawing she's ever made since like first grade. She should really sort through them and get rid of all but the best ones.
4. If 10 is completely organized and 1 is completely messy, where do they fall on the scale?
Probably around 8 1/2. She likes to keep her things neat and organized so she can find things when she wants them.
5. What most frustrates them about the world they live in?
Besides all the bad things in it? (Which is part of the conflict of my story.) She is most frustrated by bad drivers. She doesn't like it when people don't follow the rules and drive safely so no one gets hurt.
6. How would they dress for a night out? How would they dress for a night in?
For a night out, Hana would wear a cute little dress with a statement necklace, flats, and maybe something in her hair. For a night in, she'd wear either jeans and a geeky tee shirt or some sort of nice looking pajamas.
7. How many shoes do they own and what kind?
Hana owns eight pairs of shoes, which are mostly made up of flats, tennis shoes, sandals, and boots.
8. Do they have any pets? What pet do they WISH they had?
She does not have a pet. She doesn't have time for one with all her other activities. But if she could pick any pet, she'd have a dolphin. They're smart and beautiful.
9. Is there something or someone they resent? Why and what happened?
She resents a guy who used to a be a good friends of hers. But I can't tell you what happened or why because *spoilers*.
10. What's usually in their fridge or pantry?
Healthy foods, ingredients to bake things like cookies, and lots of rice.
Let's talk! What are some of your answers to these questions? How many pairs of shoes do you own? Tell me in the comments.