A Year in My Bullet Journal

A Year in My Bullet Journal

We're coming to the end of another year. And a decade this time too (although I don't get the fuss about that so much). For fun, I thought I'd share with you a look in my bullet journal from this year. I'll show you my monthly themes and any other pages that I thought came out well. Let's open her up and see what I drew this year, shall we? (Sorry the pictures are a bit dark. It's raining today.)




January

For January I went with this moon/star/mandala theme. I wanted something simply and soothing to look at, and I really like the way this came out.



February

February is Valentines Day, so I did a heart and roses theme. I found a simple way to draw roses and I'm quite proud of how they look.



One of my favorite quotes I did this year

I also made this Bible Books Read tracker to go with my Bible reading this year. It's been fun to color in.



March

In March I did a Lord of the Rings theme, and my first plan with me video. Is it stellar? No, but I enjoyed doing both the theme and the video. Hobbit lettering is life.





April

April is probably my least favorite theme from this year. It didn't come out the way I wanted. I was going for a pastel flower theme, but my colors were too bright and things kept smudging. Sometimes that's the way it is.




May

In May I had some fun and did an art theme, with paint and brushes. It looks very school like because I used mostly primary colors, but the look is nice.





June

June is probably my favorite theme from the whole year. I was feeling really down at the time and I decided I needed something to lift my spirits. I came up with this beautiful orange theme inspired by Pinterest and ever time I look at it, it makes me happy.





July

July=summer=ice cream. This month I experimented with adding some white gel pen on top of things for effect and I am now in love. Plus, ice cream again.




August

Since August is my birthday, I chose a theme that is close to me- Disney. None of the pages really go together, but I used some similar colors for accents to help hold it together. It was fun to draw all those Disney characters.


My most complex mood tracker ever, but it looks so pretty

And since it was my 22nd birthday and I was having a Taylor Swift party, I tried my hand at a collage. I love how it came out and hope to do more in the future.



September

September is another of my favorite themes, mostly for the color scheme. It is so aesthetically pleasing. I drew leaves and frappes and the whole thing looks like fall.





October

In October I used my new Tombow pastel pack to do a different space theme, this time more planet based. It soothes me to look at.




November

Because of NaNoWriMo, I wanted something very easy to do, so I went with a scarf theme and a minimalist style. I picked all greens for this month, and it came out better than I thought it would.



This is the NaNoWriMo word tracker I designed. It helps you track your word count. I know that you can do that on the site, but there's something satisfying about writing it down yourself each day. And as you can see, I finished a few days early this year.



December

And finally, December. I picked candy canes for this month, since they're easy and fun to draw. The theme, with it's highlights, looks pretty good to me.



I hope you enjoyed this year look in my bullet journal!


Which of these themes is your favorite? Would you like to see more bujo posts? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:

How to Design a Bujo Spread

How to Set Up Your Bullet Journal

Comments

  1. I love all your ideas! I just started to bullet journal and this helps a lot. I'm not very artistic....

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There are lots of easy doodle tutorial on Pinterest if you need some help/inspiration. That's what my mom uses.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts