5 Mediocre Movies I Love

5 Mediocre Movies I Love


I think we all have those movies where we 100% agree they aren't the best, but still love them with all our heart. We admit they have flaws, problems, and might be downright bad, but they've still managed to claim a piece of our heart. So I thought today I'd share a few of my favorite mediocre movies with you.


1) Love and Monsters

We've talked about this movie on the blog before. As I pointed out in that post, I think there are some ways it could be even better. But this one is still a fun movie to watch and such a refreshing, original story.


2) The Lightning Thief

Come for me if you want, but I don't think The Lightning Thief is that bad. No, it's not a great book adaptation. But I think it's still fun to watch and Logan Lerman especially does a good job as Percy.


3) Z-O-M-B-I-E-S

While this franchise is rather dumb and gets increasingly so by the third movie, I still lowkey love the original. The romance is cute and the struggle of the zombies is best in this one.


4) The Amazing Spider-Man 2

I specifically say this one because the first one I think most people can agree is decent, if not stellar. This one has a lot more struggles in the plotting and pacing area. But Andrew Garfield has my heart, so I still enjoy this movie.


5) Captain Marvel

You can also come for me on this one, but I'll ignore you. I agree it's a bit too girlboss and Captain Marvel is overpowered. But I still enjoy this movie for reasons I'm not sure about.


Do you like any of these movies? What's a mediocre movie you like? Tell me in the comments.

Comments

  1. I definitely have my mediocre movies! Of these, I love Zombies (still haven't seen the third), and Captain Marvel. I think my roommate is going to have me watch the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man this semester...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The third Zombies probably isn't worth the watch. I hope you do watch the Andrew Garfield movies, because I think everyone should see them at least once.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts