NaNoWriMo 2018 Update #4

NaNoWriMo 2018 Update #4

We've entered week four. The home stretch. The end is in sight, and it looks great.


Word Count

Current Word Count: 47,501

Story Progress: Finally in the second half of the Second Act and things are getting exciting, y'all.

Mood

My novels always come out short. Why is this the year that my novel decides it's going to go forever, on top of everything else I have going on? Hopefully it's at least good.

Other than that, I'm super busy. Christmas is coming, things are happening, the place I work is open until 11 for most of December which means I won't be going to bed until after midnight, so all that's fun. (Can you hear the sarcasm?) I will preserver anyway.

Quote of the Week



How is your NaNoWriMo going? How's life going for you? Tell me in the comments.

Comments

  1. YES YOU CAN DO IT YOU ARE SO CLOSE!!! My Nano isn't going fantastic but I am having fun brainstorming. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you're having fun, even if it's not going as well as you hoped. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts