How to Make Feather Earrings


Don't be intimidated by the thought of making feather earrings. For a long time I was. They sounded, and looked, hard. But then I found an easy idea. I tried it and liked the results. Today I'll show you how to make them.



Supplies:
Feathers
Earring hooks
Tacky glue
Cord ends
Needle nose pliers



Step 1: Choose your feathers. You'll need two for each earring. You can either use two of the same color, or two different colors. If you use two different colors, decide which will go in front.



Step 2: Put tacky glue inside your cord end.



Step 3: Slide the feathers inside the cord end. Let dry for several hours or overnight. Put them somewhere out of reach of children and animals while they dry. (Our cat chewed one the first time I tried to make these. I had to make a new one.)



Step 4: Open the top of the cord end and put the earring hook in. Shut it again. You may need two pairs of pliers for this, as cord ends are stiff.



Step 5: Wear your cool new earrings!


Comments

Popular Posts