Creative Corner


Welcome to a new (hopefully) monthly segment called Creative Corner. This is a post where I'll share some of the things I've created in a month. It could be art, poetry, jewelry, anything creative. (Hence the name.)

I decided to do this both as a way to share some of the things I love to do, and to help me remember to create. Each month I want to have at least one or two things to share, so I'll see how it goes.

My first thing to share is a picture I drew of the Power Rangers. I made it using pencil, pen, and colored pencil. My siblings and I recently discovered Power Rangers and we love them. These are the Dino Charge ones.


These two I technically created last month, but I want to share them. The first is the protagonist from my NaNo novel. Her name's Elle, if you remember from my beautiful books post.


And this is the antagonist, Whitlock. Drawing a cyborg is tricky, if you were wondering. Also, Victorian men wore a lot of clothes.


Here we have a family tradition. Every year we get mini pumpkins and paint them. We've been doing this for as long as I can remember. For my pumpkin this year I did Spock. Isn't he cute?


Lastly, I'm my family's pumpkin carver. I took it up several years ago and have gotten pretty good at it. This year was a tough choice between Baby Groot and BB-8. The latter won.


That's this month's creativity. As you know, November and NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. For the duration of the challenge, I'll be doing one post a week on Thursday. I'll write about something and give you an update on how things are going.

What do you think of this new post? How have you been creative this month? Let me know in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts