Mystery Blogger Award: A Tag

Mystery Blogger Award: A Tag

I've been nominated for a tag called the Mystery Blogger Award by Victoria from Wanderer's Pen. Thanks and yay! This is a fun one, so let's get down to it.

Rules:

1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who tagged you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link. (The creator is Okoto Enigma. Isn't that a cool name?)
4. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
5. Answer five questions from the nominee.
6. Nominate 10-20 bloggers (or fewer, if you prefer.)
7. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
9. Share the link to your best post.

Three Things About Me

1. I love baking. At the moment cookies are my favorite, but I'd love to experiment more with cakes in the future.

2. I've been keeping a diary for around ten years. I'm on my fourth journal now.

3. I'm a movie nerd. I know actors well, and weirdly enough, movie composers. I often notice things like movie pacing, lighting, and cuts as well. I love reading and watching books about movies so I can learn more about them.

The Questions

1. What is the weirdest food you've ever tried? The thing that comes to mind at the moment is picked cauliflower. We went to a Mediterranean restaurant and I thought it looked like normal cauliflower with cheese on it or something. Nope. It had a distinct taste of vinegar. There might be something weirder I've tried, but that's what comes to mind.

2. Have you ever ridden a horse? Only ponies, I think. I rode some at a Renaissance fair once, and once at a chateau in France. I think it would be fun to learn, though.

3. What was your first pet? Probably a family goldfish or guppy. But the first pet that belong to me was my cat, Kitty.

4. What's your favorite type of nut? I actually don't care for nuts, but I will eat almonds if they're doused in dark chocolate.

5. Silly question! What kitchen appliance do you relate to the most on a personal level? The mixer. It's got parts inside that are always whirling around, like my brain, but it's also steady, like I try to be.

My Best Post

My most viewed post is Fantasy Map-making for the Artistically Challenged, which has almost 17,000 views.


Nominees

Mem@Music, Mystery, Middle Earth, and Mitochondria
Catherine@The Rebelling Muse
Melissa@Quill Pen Writer

My Questions

1. What's your favorite thing in nature?
2. How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
3. What is your favorite type of character in a book?
4. What music do you listen to the most?
5. Silly question! If you were a book, what genre would you be and what would your cover look like?

Let's talk! What are your answers to some of these questions? Have you ever eaten Mediterranean? Tell me in the comments.

Comments

  1. I've done this tag before, but I may do it again. Thanks for the tag!!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay. You don't have to do it. And you're welcome. :)

      Delete
  2. A diary for ten years? Impressive! I've attempted to keep a couple journals in the past but never managed to stay consistent; unsatisfied with my writing, I would tear out the pages and try to re-write them. I'm getting now, though, that a journal (at least for my intentions), isn't supposed to be perfect, dressed up, or the same formal writing, as say, my academic papers. It's natural and mostly to self-reflect on things that happened during the day.
    Thanks for sharing the tag!
    claire @ clairefy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A journal for me is a place to write down whatever I want. My feelings, what's going on in my life, or whatever. I don't have to worry about spelling or neat handwriting. That's the beauty of a journal and I think you should try again. It isn't for everyone, but it can be very helpful.
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts