"I Should Have Read That Book" Tag

"I Should Have Read That Book" Tag

Hello, y'all. It's the queen of stealing tags and not following all the rules, back with another tag she stole and is not going to follow all the rules on. Hooray! Today I have the "I should have read that book" tag. I saw it on Paper Fury's blog and it looked so fun, I couldn't help myself and stole it.




The Rules

• Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their post. (No one tagged me, but I'll link back to Paper Fury's post anyway.)

• Link back to the creator's blog in your post.

• Answer the questions below

• Tag ten others to take part (we all know I'm not going to do this part)

• Enjoy the tag!


The Questions

A book that a certain friend is always telling you to read

Skulduggery Pleasant. My sister is always telling me to read it, but I really don't think it's going to be my sort of book.

A book that’s been on your TBR forever and yet you still haven’t picked it up

Nighbreak, the eight book in the young Sherlock Holmes series. It's the oldest book on my Goodreads TBR and that's only because I've been unable to find it in my library system. It will forever haunt me about what it contains.

A book in a series you’ve started, but haven’t gotten round to finishing yet

The Sisters Grimm. Honestly, it's not my favorite series, but I keep checking out a book or two because I'm interested to see how it will end and whether or not I will ever like Sabrina. (Something tells me no.)

A classic you’ve always liked the sound of, but never actually read

Anna Karenina. I know, not the cleanest of reads, but I've always been interested in the story, although I haven't gotten to actually reading it yet.

A popular book that it seems everyone but you has read

Turtles All the Way Down. I'm just not a John Greene fan.

A book that inspired a film/TV adaptation that you really love, but you just haven’t read it yet 

Horatio Hornblower. It's a fabulous TV show with lots of sea faring and naval battles, but I tried one of the books and couldn't get through it. Maybe now I could, but I haven't tried.


A book you see all over Instagram but haven’t picked up yet

Fawkes. It looks so interesting and I always tell myself I'm going to see if the library has it, then I forget.



Have you done this tag? If not, I open it up for anyone to steal? What are your answers to any of these questions? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:

The Imagine Dragons Book Tag

20 Questions Book Tag


Comments

  1. OH YES RACHEL YOU HAVE TO READ FAWKES. It's so goooooood. <33 I actually just read a book that had been on my TBR list for a long time-Dragon Keeper by Carole Wilkinson. It was pretty good. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that a lot, so I shall strive to get it out of the library. It's a great feeling to read something you've had on your list forever, right?

      Delete
  2. Oh, I like this tag I might do it sometime. I've read all the Young Sherlock Holmes series. They are really good. You need to read Nightbreak. I've read a few Skuldugery Pleasant books, they get a little dark. The first one is a good read though.
    I want to read Fawkes too.

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I've never found anyone before who's read the Young Sherlock Holmes series. Virtual high five!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts