Current Music Favorites!

Current Music Favorites!

It's been a long time since I talked about what I've been listening to. I always enjoy reading other's lists of what they're listening to so I can get new ideas and I hope you like them as well. If you're interested, I could do this maybe quarterly? Let me know what you think in the comments. Get your earbuds and we'll get started.




Show Yourself- One Voice Children's Choir



This is my favorite song from Frozen II, and this cover is stunning. It gives me chills every time. (And I think it's better than Into the Unknown, which I also love.)


My Enemy- Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL


I discovered this piece back in November when I was listening through all the Spider-man movie soundtracks. It's got this great driving beat and chaotic energy to it. It's great for a tense part of your novel.


Anything by Audiomachine



I recently was introduced to Audiomachine and if you need great writing music, they're perfect. They do instrumental scores that have gotten used in trailers even and their music is amazing.


Fear No More- Building 459



This is one my local Christian radio has been playing recently and I'm in love with it. Fear is something I struggle with, so it's good to have a reminder like this song.


Exhale- Sabrina Carpenter



If you need a song to calm down, this is the one. It's so soothing. I love the quiet, breathy sound and it helps me relax.


Burn the Ships- For King and Country


I basically adore anything by this band. Just go listen to all their stuff. This is just one of my current favorites of theirs.


Prince of Egypt soundtrack- Hans Zimmer


This is an amazing soundtrack from an amazing movie. I especially love the songs, but the score is great as well.


The Upside- Lindsey Stirling


I love the music video for this one, it really had a great story. But the whole album is fabulous and you should listen to it. (Masquerade is another of my favorites.)



What are your current favorite tunes? Have you heard any of these? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:

My Go-To Writing Music

Feel Good Songs to Lift Your Mood


Comments

  1. ACK you and I have such similar music tastes I LOVE all of these too!!! I've been enjoying some Sidewalk Prophets music of late, as well as some movie soundtracks. <33

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts