NaNoWriMo 2018 Update #1

NaNoWriMo 2018 Update #1

We are on the fifth day of NaNoWriMo and it's time for my first weekly update. Since I've only written four days, I obviously haven't gotten very far, but we can still talk about what I have.


Writing Progress

Word Count: 7,595

Story Progress: Halfway-ish through the First Act.

Mood

Story-wise, I feel pretty good. It's flowing okay for now and I like how it's going. Now that I've said that, of course, it will all going crashing down, but I chose to remain optimistic. For now.

As for life mood, I'll admit it's not the greatest right now. It's not like I'm not enjoying NaNoWriMo, because I am, but it does feel awfully long this year. I hope that once I get into the swing of it, I'll feel less like that. It doesn't help I have a lot of other things on my plate right now. But I shall preserver.

Current mood about life.

Quote of the Week

Every week I'm planning on putting an inspirational writing quote in my bullet journal, so I thought I'd share the quote I pick each week with you. This weeks is from Ray Bradbury.



How have the first few days been for you? Is your story going well? Tell me in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts