NaNoWriMo 2018 Update #3

NaNoWriMo 2018 Update #3

Week three is here! The end is in sight! Hope reigns in the air! (Most days.)


Writing Progress

Current Word Count: 33,766

Story Progress: Almost to the midpoint (thank heavens)

Mood

Writing has been going really well. As you can see, I'm still ahead of the average word count, but still only about halfway through my story. I guess I shouldn't have expected the final book in a trilogy to be short. But I ordered my winner's shirt yesterday, so I have to win now. And finish this novel before 2019.

But life has calmed down at least. Or at least as calm as it's going to be right now. I'm also almost done the 650 page book I'm reading, so that's nice. Maybe I can finally read something else now.

Quote of the Week



How is NaNoWriMo going for you? Have you ever gotten a winners shirt? Tell me in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts