NaNoWriMo 2018 Update #2

NaNoWriMo 2018 Update #2

We're into week two of NaNoWriMo. I cut my finger with a knife this week, which has made typing interesting (it was my index finger, which hits like a million keys). But don't worry, it's not bad and is already healing. Let's see how things are going.


Writing Progress

Word Count: 20,264

Story Progress: End of the First Act.

Mood

I actually haven't hit the week two slump yet, so that's good. I also think this novel is going to be really long, which is why I'm trying to get as ahead as possible. I'm just leaving the first act, so you do the math of how much is left. Of course, then I'll be ten thousand words away from the goal and in the resolution.

Even though writing has gone well for me, life hasn't been the best this week. I can't tell you why, but suffice to say it was hard. However, this weekend was really great, because my mom and I went out to see Nutcracker and the Four Realms, just her and me. It was awesome.

Quote of the Week



How has NaNoWriMo been for you this week? Ever tried typing with a hurt finger? Tell me in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts