Movies I Can Always Watch

Movies I Can Always Watch

You know those movies that you feel like you could watch forever? (Not that I would suggest it, because you'd probably end up hating it, but still.) Anyway, today I thought I'd share a list of some of my all time favorite movies that I could watch over and over (and do). Don't forget to share yours.



The Adventures of Tintin

Some people find the look of this film freaky, but I love it. I don't remember when I first saw the movie, but I loved it. I'm a major Tintin fan and this movie does justice to the comics. It doesn't hurt it's done by the powerhouse of Peter Jackson and Stephen Spielberg. It's just so good.


Lord of the Rings

Is this a shock to you? I hope not. Theses movies are a masterpiece from beginning to end and I watch them probably once a year. I love them and how well they were done.


Rise of the Guardians

I've talked about this movie before. It's a beautiful Dreamworks movie that I've adored for years. It has this magic to it, and a great voice cast. I've read the books it's based off of, and while they're not similar, they're worth checking out.


Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3

My mom introduced me to these movies. They don't seem like they would work in theory, but they're so awesome. Sword fights, romance, impossible stunts. The first three are a pretty perfect trilogy. I totally don't have an old novel that pretty much ripped them off lying around anywhere.


National Treasure

The only movies out there that make history buffs look cool and action hero-y. I love the combo of cool historical facts and a thrilling treasure hunt. They keep you on the edge of your seat and have great locations, from DC to the Mount Rushmore. I'm still waiting for number three, please.


Into the Spider-Verse

There's a reason this won an Oscar. It's amazing. From the unique look of the film, to the combination of Spider-men from different universes. It has a high stakes plot, a fabulous soundtrack, and all the feels. I'm also waiting for the sequel to this.


The Avengers

I can't count the number of times I've watched this since my grandfather introduced me to it. It's so good. The tension. The characters. Loki. Aliens in New York. Even though I didn't know any of the characters when I started it, I now adore them all.


Captain America: The Winter Soldier

This is often voted the best MCU film, and I agree. It is amazing. This movie really sums up who Cap is and why he's so great. The first time I watched it I teared up at the ending where he and Bucky have to fight each other.

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones that come to mind first. Maybe I'll do a part two if I come up with some more.


What are some movies you could always watch? Have you seen any of these? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:

Lighthearted Movies to Lift Your Mood

Cute Romance Movies for Valentines Day

Comments

  1. This is fun timing because I plan on reviewing The Adventures of Tintin on my blog soon! That is a really good movie.

    I haven't seen Rise of the Guardians or Into the Spiderverse, but I love the rest of these. Especially National Treasure! Riley is the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tintin is the best. And so is National Treasure. Riley is a mood.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts