The Marvel Cinematic Tag


With the return of Marvel in WandaVision (which has been amazing so far!) and more shows to come, I thought it would be the perfect time to do the Marvel Cinematic Tag. I've seen this around a bit, and am excited to share my answers today. I've also been re-watching through the whole MCU (and I'm almost through Phase One).

Guidelines

• Feel free to include the above graphic somewhere in your post (but it’s definitely not necessary).

• Take the questions and answer them on your blog (or social media or wherever!).

• Tag up to 5 other Marvel fans!

The Questions

1. How were you introduced to the MCU fandom?

Through my grandfather (who also introduced me to Doctor Who). We went over to his house one day and he turned on Avengers for us. Although I hadn't seen any other Marvel movies, I was hooked.

2. What's your favorite Marvel film?

Picking one is too hard. My top ones would probably be Avengers, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Spider-Man: Homecoming, and Black Panther.


3. Top favorite Marvel character?

Captain America, closely followed by Spider-Man. I love Steve because he's so good and sweet. Even as he becomes more wise to the ways of the world, he's still a great guy.

4. If you were transported into the MCU and had to trade places with one of the superheroes, who would you chose?

*considers all their tragic stories* Um. Spider-Man? Then I could become Spider-Woman and be awesome I guess.

5. What are some of your favorite quotes from the films?

"I could do this all day."

"I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from."

"You just decapitated your grandfather."


6. Which crew would you like to be part of most: Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Revengers?

Avengers. I love them and their comradery.

7. Favorite and least favorite ship?

Favorite: Tony and Pepper, followed by T'Challa and Nakia.

Least Favorite: Drax and Mantis? Or Natasha and Bruce.

8. Favorite and least favorite villain?

Favorite: Loki. Is anyone surprised?

Least Favorite: As a villain- Thanos. I hate him with all my heart. Writing wise- The guy from Doctor Strange. He just has no connection to Strange at all.

9. Unpopular MCU opinion?

Um, I feel like I have one, but it's not coming to mind right now. How about, Thor Ragnarok was good but it has some issues people don't talk about?


10. What's your favorite Stan Lee cameo scene?

I really love the one from Captain Marvel. Not only is it one of his last ones, I just really like the look Captain Marvel gives him, like she knows who he really is. Second up is the one from Civil War.

Please feel free to do this tag if it looks fun!

What's your favorite Marvel movie? Which superhero do you wish you could be? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:


Comments

  1. This was so fun to read! The Avengers and Captain America: The Winter Soldier are two of my favorites, too.
    Loki is awesome, Tony and Pepper are a great ship, and Steve is such a great hero.
    I'd forgotten about that cameo in Captain Marvel! It really is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WandaVision has been INCREDIBLE so far! My sister and I are loving it.

    Fun answers! I don't like Drax and Mantis as a couple either. Oh wow, I completely forgot about that cameo in Captain Marvel! It's one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WandaVisison is so good! Drax and Mantis were just kind of weird.

      Delete
  3. This was a fun post to read! I'm gonna have to do this tag sometime...
    Oh, I found your blog about a month ago and am really enjoying it (if you were wondering who this random person is). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! It's lots of fun.
      And welcome to the blog! I'm happy to have you!

      Delete
  4. Yes another Loki lover. He really is the best villian.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts