Q&A+Greatest Showman Book Tag

Q&A+Greatest Showman Book Tag

I'm finally getting around to doing that Q&A I promised. I did get a few questions, which I'm happy about, and to fill it in a bit more, I'm adding a tag I've seen going around (and decided to steal). Let's have some fun.




Q&A

Bethany: Who is the most despicable villain you've ever seen (in a movie)?

Answer: Most despicable, hmm. Thanos comes to mind first as my most recent choice. My mind is going blank about any other villains, but I always hate the ones that hurt those weaker than themselves, or make people think they're nothing.

Anonymous: Which of your characters is your favorite and why?

Answer: How am I supposed to pick? I'm probably going with my normal answer, though, of Hana. I like her because she's based strongly off myself and the person I imagine myself to be. Some notable mentions are Flynn (aka the Mad Hatter), Elle, Tuaslee, and the Queen of Hearts.

Anonymous: Which country would you like to go to?

Answer: I've been to France before, but I'd love to go back there again. I'd also love to visit Japan, Italy, and Germany.





The Greatest Showman Book Tag

How could I not want to do a tag comparing books to the Greatest Showman songs. I never get tired of that movie. Every time the soundtrack comes on, I have a strong urge for a circus costume and fabulous top hat.




The Greatest Show: A book as entertaining as the circus


Delilah Dirk and the Turkish Lieutenant by Tony Cliff. There's always so much going on and every page is interesting, like a circus.



A Million Dreams: A book set in a fantastical world


Warcross by Marie Lu. The worldbuilding is amazing and I want to go live there.



Come Alive: A book that makes you outrageously happy


Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne. My childhood and my happy place.



The Other Side: A book that changed your mind about something

I'm not sure I've ever had a book change my mind about something. I've had some eye-opening reads, but so far not any really mind changing ones.



Never Enough: A book that you've re-read more than once


The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis. A the rest of the series. I could have a super long list of ones I've re-read over and over.




This Is Me: A book with a character that reminds you of yourself


Page by Paige by Laura Lee Gulledge. As I mentioned in my recent review, I deeply connect to Paige.



Rewrite the Stars: A book with a forbidden romance


The Traitor Prince by C. J. Redwine.



Tightrope: A book with an adventurous main character


The Wizards of Once by Cressida Cowell. Technically, this book has two main characters, but they both are quite adventurous.



From Now On: A book with a wonderful family (related or otherwise)


The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart. The kids in these books have great families, plus they are awesome together as a family group.

I tag-

Gray
Faith
Mem
And you!



On a scale of one to ten, how much do you love the Greatest Showman? Have you read any of these books? Has a book ever changed your mind? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:

December Recap+Blogiversery
Bibliophile Sweater Tag

Comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I can't wait to do this tag! :-D TGS is the best. <333 I have it as an 11 on a scale of one to ten. XD
    I'd like to go to France too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 11 is the perfect number. I hope you have fun with the tag!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I don't think I'd seen this tag yet! This is awesome!
    I haven't read most of the books on your list. I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts