The Stationary Tag

The Stationary Tag

My sister created this tag a few months ago (like, October, but we won't mention that) and tagged me in it. Since I have an insane amount of stationary myself, this is the perfect tag for me.




The Rules:

1. Share the image I made or link back to me cuz it's my tag,

2. Answer the questions, and


3. Tag three more people once you're done!


The Questions


1. What's the most recent thing you've bought for your *cough* stash?

I think it's these pretty fountain pens from Barnes and Nobel. I'm obsessed with them.



2. What's your favorite notebook and favorite pencil/pen?

Currently my favorite pen is the aforementioned fountain pens, followed by my Papermate Ink Joys. My favorite pencil is my Pentel mechanical pencil and favorite notebook? Probably this one that I recently turned into a prayer journal.



3. If you DIY your notebooks or pens, what's the best one you've done? (if you haven't, just tell us what you would DIY if you had the skillz).

I don't normally DIY stationary projects. I have made a notebook for my sister (which can be seen in the header) and a sonic screwdriver pen, but other than that, not much.


My very bad rainbow sonic pen

5. Do you have any cute erasers? If you do, let's see them!

I have these Peanuts erasers that I love, as well as a heart and thread. But I'm more of a basic eraser kind of girl.



6. What's the piece of stationary you have but don't use because it's too nice?

This super beautiful leather bound notebook that a friend gave me a few years ago. It's so pretty, but I don't know what to put in it because I'm afraid of ruining it.




7. And finally, show us your full stationery collection. If you want, you can even include numbers.

Here are my notebooks-

Not counting my sketchbooks, small notebooks, notebooks that are currently in use somewhere that I forgot, and the ones in the back of my closet

My pens and pencils-

This doesn't include my bullet journal pens or markers



I tag. . .

And anyone else who wants to join!


How many notebooks do you have? Do you like cute stuff or more functional? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:



Comments

  1. Ahh, thanks for tagging me!!! I can't wait to do this!!! Notebooks and pens are AMAZING. <33 I love your leather-bound notebook-that's lovely!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, all the pretty notebooks!

    I'm going to do a pass on this one only because I don't have that much stationary. I am going to pass my tag along to Lia, who does have a lot of stationary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine. We don't all have to have no self control when it comes to notebooks XD.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts