The evermore Book Tag

The evermore Book Tag

I told you I'd be back, didn't I? *cue the Hamilton music*


Anyway, since Taylor Swift gave us not one, but two phenomenal albums last year, I decided to give you a book tag for each! evermore was even more *wink wink* surprising than folklore, as no one expected another album so soon.


The Rules

•Link to the original creator: Paige @ YA Books Daily
•Tag at least 3 people.
•Declare the rules and prompts in your post.
•Thank whoever tagged you and link to their post!
•The graphics are free to use if you’d like, but please note YA Books Daily as the owner!

The Questions

willow // a book with a magical element, or that cast a spell on you


A Dress for the Wicked. It captured me from the start and wouldn't let me go. I loved it.

champagne problems // a book filled with glitz and glamour


The Luxe. It's all about high society at the turn of the century and filled with dresses, parties, and danger.

gold rush // a book featuring unrequited love


Pride and Prejudice. It has a lot of unrequited love, from Lizzy and Darcy at the beginning, to Mr. Collins and others.

’tis the damn season // a book with a holiday romance


10 Blind Dates. Super adorable, Christmas romance, and big families. You couldn't ask for more.

tolerate it // a book you loved, but whose sequel didn’t love you back


Undying. The first book was cool, Indiana Jones style space adventure with booby traps and ancient temples. The sequel was a boring traipse across Europe with alien teenagers. Such a disappointment.

no body, no crime // a book with a murder to be solved


Death on the Nile. A cool Agatha Christie taking place on a boat in Egypt. I watched an old movie version and I can't wait for them to finally release (if they ever do) the new one.

happiness // a book that broke your heart in a good way


The Piper's Pursuit. There were parts that broke my heart, but it was all put together by the end.

dorothea // a book with a high school romance


*avoids looking at the giant stack of YA books I've read* A Study in Charlotte. Because I absolutely love Charlotte and Jamie together. They're so cute and would die for each other (maybe actually die too).

coney island // a book you can’t wait to be released


Gilded. Marissa Meyer is coming out with a new fairytale retelling (not sci-fi this time, I think) and I'm very excited to read it. It's about Rumpelstiltskin, which is awesome, and the cover is beautiful.

ivy // a book that understood you deeply


A Very Large Expanse of Sea. Even though the protagonist and I are nothing alike, I connected deeply to her and her emotions throughout the book.

cowboy like me // a western, or a book with a western thrill


My Calamity Jane. I may not have agreed with all of it, but this was a fun western book with lots of poking fun at the western genre.

long story story // a book under 300 pages


Matilda. It's a short one, but a great one. If you haven't read it, you should, because Matilda is precious and it's only 232 pages.

marjorie // a book with a strong family element


The Penderwicks. It's a story about four sisters and it's super fun. I want to read the rest of the series eventually because I enjoyed the first one so much.

closure // a book you never want to see again


The Forest Queen. I've written a rant about it, and it triggered me so hard, I would be happy to never see it again.

evermore // a book that healed you


The Bible. It contains words of life and continues to heal and help me every day.

right where you left me // a book that left you in a serious reading slump


The Chronicles of  Chrestomanci. I just wanted to escape into that world when I was done all six of them.

it’s time to go // a book you just couldn’t finish


Ink, Iron, and Glass. I just could not get into it and didn't care about the characters, so I stopped reading it. Life's too short for bad books.

This was super fun. If you'd like to do this tag, feel free to do so. I'd love to see it!


Which do you like better, folklore or evermore? What's a sequel you didn't love? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:



Comments

  1. Loved A Study in Charlotte. Need to read some of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Study in Charlotte is great! I hope you got some new books to read from this post.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts