10 Songs to Lift Your Spirits

10 Songs to Lift Your Spirits

On days when I'm feeling down, I find that a good song can help lift my spirits. There's probably some scientific reason for this, but I'm sure you've felt the same way. So today I thought I'd share a few of my favorites to help you feel good again.


"Saturday"- Twenty One Pilots

Is there ever a truly happy and upbeat Twenty One Pilots song? I'm not sure. But this one has a great beat, catchy lyrics, and is fun to sing. It makes me happy to hear.


"Mr. Blue Sky"- Electric Light Orchestra

Another one that's just fun. It's upbeat and unique. You may recognize it from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. Listening to it always makes me feel like dancing.


"Exhale"- Sabrina Carpenter

Less of an upbeat song and more of a calming song. It's soothing to listen to, with Sabrina talking about being allowed to breath a minute in this busy world. For extra zen, watch the music video.


"joy."- ForKingAndCountry

How can you hear this song and not feel joyful? It's a great reminder of where our joy comes from, even in the midst of all this darkness. We have a light inside us that no one can put out.


"Feeling Good"- Michael Buble

I prefer his version over the original, but this is a song from like the 1960s. It's got that great big band sound and just makes you feel like there's no way your day can go badly.


"New Day"- Danny Gokey

A perfect morning jam. It reminds you of how every day is new and bursting with life and hope. God has given it to you, no matter what might be ahead.


"Brave"- Sara Bareilles

If want to feel strong and powerful, belt this one out. It's so fun to sing along with, as long as no one is around. It'll probably be stuck in your head all day.


"Lover"- Taylor Swift

This song holds deep memories for me, so it always makes me smile. I heard it for the first time when it dropped at midnight, in a cabin in the Outer Banks. It always makes me think of summer and beaches and friends and good times. But even if it doesn't do that to you, I think it's still a soothing song.


"Nancy Mulligan"- Ed Sheeran

Another toe tapper. It sounds like a folk song, even though it's not. It'll make you want to get up and dance with someone, or move to Ireland and raise a big family.


"Better When I'm Dancing"- Meghan Trainor

Try listening to this song and still feeling sad or down. I don't think it's possible. It's a charming song, perfect for dancing and and singing to. I guarantee you will have a smile on your face by the end of it.



What are some of your favorite happy/uplifting songs? Do you like any of these? Tell me in the comments!

Suggested Posts:



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts