Inktober 2021 Recap

Inktober 2021 Recap

I planned out all my posts for this month and then realized I forgot to schedule one for my Inktober recap. I know you guys enjoy seeing what I draw every year, and I enjoy putting this post together. Inktober was kind of hard this year, as I've been so busy, but I still managed to pull of twenty-five days, my personal goal. That required me to draw on lunch breaks at work, but you do what you gotta do, I guess.


Theme: Disney, Pixar, Marvel

Day 1- crystal. Kida from Atlantis: The Lost Empire


Day 2- Suit. Zentangle Ironman helmet.


Day 3- Vessel. Carl's house from Up as a ship in a bottle.


Day 4- Knot. The symbol of Merida's clan from Brave.


Day 5- Raven. Maleficent's raven, Diablo.


Day 6- Spirit. My own imagining of what Prince Philip would look like if he went to Disney University.


Day 7- Fan. Charlotte from the Princess and the Frog.


Day 8- Watch. A White Rabbit inspired watch.


Day 9- Pressure. Anger is always under pressure, don't you think?


Day 11- Sour. Taffyta Muttonfudge looks sweet, but acts pretty sour.


Day 12- Stuck. A quote from the song "On the Steps of the Palace" from Into the Woods. I remember I am bad at architecture.


Day 13- Roof. Remy on the roof from one of the Ratatouille promotional images.


Day 14- Tick. Captain Hook holding his watch in Peter Pan.


Day 15- Helmet. Doodly Mandalorian helmet. Probably one of my favorites from this year.


Day 16- Compass. Jack Sparrow's magic compass.


Day 18- Moon. Oogie Boogie drawing/quote.


Day 20- Sprout. The plant from Wall•E.


Day 21- Fuzzy. Bongo from Fun and Fancy Free. Anyone else remember that old Disney cartoon?


Day 22- Open. Quick quote art from Frozen.


Day 24- Extinct. The volcanos from Lava.


Day 25- Splat. Rapunzel in her Tangled Adventures look. My train of logic to get to this was quite convaluted.


Day 26- Connect. Another little quote, this time from Tarzan. I remember I can't draw hands well.


Day 27- Spark. The kitten from the Kitbull SparkShort on Disney+.


Day 29- Patch. This super cool looking minor character from Big Hero 6.


Day 30- Slitter. Sir Hiss from the old Robin Hood cartoon.


Day 31- I didn't really follow the prompt for this one. I just wanted to do a Hocus Pocus quote, so I did.



Which drawing was your favorite? Have you done Inktober before? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:



Comments

Popular Posts