Songs I'm Currently Loving ❤

Songs I'm Currently Loving

It's been a while since we talked about songs I'm currently vibing to. So I thought it was about time we did. (Also, I'm running a bit short on time and needed a quick post for today. But that's beside the point.) Would you like to see a post like this once a quarter or something? Because I could be down for that.


Traitor- Olivia Rodrigez


It took me a while to get on the Sour trend after it came out. I don't adore the album like some people, but it's not bad. Olivia has a great voice. Since the music video came out, this one has been stuck in my head. (Although my favorite from the album is probably Good 4 U.)

Bad Habits- Ed Sheeran


His new album just came out and I love so many songs on it. Probably all of them. I know liking the first single is probably basic, but too bad. I like it, and it's fun to sing and bop to.

Relate- ForKing&Country


I cannot wait for their new album to come out! But this song is good and a great reminder that even though we don't know what it's like to be other people, through God we can still relate to others.

Electro Swing


Thanks so much to my sister for introducing this to me. I am obsessed. It's so upbeat and happy. It makes me want to put on my 1950s dress and go swing dancing. Not that I can, but the idea is still there. (Note to self: put learn to swing dance on my bucket list.)

Pandora Journey


If you're a writer, check out this channel. They have great mixes perfect for writing, in all sorts of themes. Frozen Star was a recent favorite of mine.

My Life- Imagine Dragons


It's been a good year for music. So many of my favorites have released new albums. My Life is from Imagine Dragons latest and is one of my favorites. I really relate to the idea of having a hard time liking yourself and trying to figure out your life.

Loki sountrack- Natalie Holt


Of all the MCU TV shows, this one has the standout soundtrack. It's so unique and cool sounding. WandaVision and Falcon and the Winter Soldier just can't compare.

When Zion's Fortunes God Restored (Psalm 126)


We're learning this psalm in church, and it's such a beautiful one. Just read Psalm 126 and you'll see. The arrangement we're learning brings to life the joy of the psalm so well.


What songs are you currently enjoying? Have you listened to any of these? Tell me in the comments!

Suggested Posts:



Comments

Popular Posts