My Favorite Reads of 2022, Part 2!

My Favorite Reads of 2022, Part 2!

Are you ready to learn what my favorite reads from the second half of this year were? I hope so, because that's what you get today. If you want my full review of any of these books, check my Goodreads account.



The Wonderland Trials- Sara Ella

You know I'm always here for Wonderland retellings, especially when it's from someone who's fast becoming one of my favorite authors. This books was awesome. The vibes were immaculate, the story interesting, the world amazing.


Wishtress- Nadine Brandes

I wasn't sure at first with this book, but it quickly become a five-star read. It kind of gave Narnia vibes, but less strong on the allegory. However, the themes were amazing and I nearly cried a few times reading it.


The Curse of Ragoh- Katie Korsak

I was part of Katie's release team and she kindly gifted me the book to read. Which I absolutely loved. It had sword fights, brotherly bonds, and banter- all set in a wonderful fantasy world. I highly recommend you check this one out.


Sidekicked- John David Anderson

Guys, this book was so funny. If you like stories like Percy Jackson, this one is perfect for you. I snorted so many times over this book. And while it was funny, it also had a great theme and amazing characters, making the whole book a 10/10 read.


Airman- Eoin Colfer

I'd describe this book as The Count of Monte Cristo, but for a middle grade audience. It was great. It had a great plot, fun characters, and a climax that put me on the edge of my seat.


What were some of your favorite reads in the second half of 2022? Have you read any of these? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:



Comments

  1. Wishtress was amazing! And The Curse of Ragoh just got added to my TBR; it sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Curse of Ragoh was really good, so I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts