My Favorite Bookstagram Pictures

My Favorite Bookstagram Pictures

I enjoy taking pictures for bookstagram. I'm slowly getting better, and figuring out my style. If you don't follow me on Instagram, you've probably missed out on the ones I've posted there. Today I'm going to share some of my favorite pictures I've taken for you to enjoy. (And if you want to see more of them, and the other random stuff I post, you can follow me. There's a link in the sidebar.)


The Adventures of Hugo Cabret is a book filled with pictures and words. If you like this one, you should try Wonderstruck, another book by this author.


Doesn't this book just speak flowers and romance to you?


I got this beautiful boxed set of the Hunger Games from my uncle. They're great.


My sister and I love Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, so we decided to do a peculiar photo shoot with it. This first one I call invisible girl.


This is the floating girl. These pictures took some editing, but it was super fun.


And here's a wight reading the book. Why, except to learn all the peculiar's secrets?


This was a picture I took for a contest, trying to win Marissa Meyer's newest book. It includes some of my favorite YA books.


When you realize you're reading three blue books, you obviously must take a picture. This was first attempt at doing a picture with open pages.


I love this book. It's a romance that's perfectly clean and it talks about Jane Austen a lot. I totally recommend you read it.

Let's talk! Do you like taking book pictures? Which of these is your favorite? Tell me in the comments.

Comments

  1. I like your picture of the stack the best. I haven't done much book pictures - haven't been able to reach my stash of paper books in a while. Maybe once I get my room cleaned out....

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being able to reach your books does help with taking pictures of them. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.

      Delete
  2. I love your pictures!!! XD I take TONS of book pictures, some of which are on my blog Ink and Page Reviews. :-D I liked the invisible girl picture and the Dear Mr. Knightley picture best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. Book pictures are fun. The two you mentioned are some of my favorites as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts