Feel Good Songs to Lift Your Mood

Feel Good Songs to Lift Your Mood

I don't know about you, but for me, music always makes me feel better. I can turn on something with just the right beat or lyrics and feel my spirits instantly lift. Music is weird that way. It can totally change your mood and I find that so interesting. So here I've compiled a list of some of my favorite songs that will hopefully help lift your mood if you're having a bad day.




Dancing Queen- Mamma Mia cast


Brave- Sara Bareilles


My Shot- Hamilton cast


On Top of the World- Imagine Dragons


Come Alive (or any other Greatest Showman song)- Greatest Showman cast


Confident- Demi Lovato


Smile- R5


Rise- Katy Perry


Better When I'm Dancing (or almost anything by Meghan Trainor)- Meghan Trainor


Set It All Free- Scarlett Johansson


Road Less Traveled- Lauren Alaina


How Far I'll Go- Auli'i Cravalho


Long Live (or any of her music)- Taylor Swift


Shatter Me- Lindsey Stirling


We'll Be the Stars- Sabrina Carpenter


Flashlight- Hailee Steinfeld


Do You Hear the People Sing?- Les Miserables cast





What are some of your favorite feel good songs? Is there a musician that always lifts your spirits?

Suggested Posts:

Let's Talk About: Lindsey Stirling
How to Use Music to Write


Comments

Popular Posts