Wonderstruck Book Tag (Taylor Swift+Books)

Wonderstruck Book Tag (Taylor Swift+Books)

Hello! Today I'm back with another tag that I have stolen borrowed because it looked cool. It combines two of my favorite things- Taylor Swift and books. I've been a big fan of Taylor since I started listening to her music around the time 1989 came out. I don't even remember where I found this tag, but here we are. It was created by Olivia from Purely Olivia and I'm excited to get started.




You're Not Sorry
(a book that unapologetically broke your heart)


A Monster Calls. After that last sentence I bawled like a baby. I still haven't gotten up the courage to watch the movie because I don't want to cry again. (Also, I don't remember this song, even after listening to it half an hour ago.)


Back to December
(a book you still think about even after you finished)


Unearthed. I still think about it because it was good, and I'm theorizing about what will happen in the sequel. (Which I need to read soon.)

If This Was a Movie
(a book you really want to become a movie)


I just did a post about this, but today I'm going to say Warcross. If Ready Player One can become a movie, then they could do something just as cool with Warcross.

Gorgeous
(a book with the most beautiful cover)


Mirage. While I didn't like the book that much, you have to admit the cover is stunning. That's one of the reasons I wanted to read it.

Shake It Off
(a book that gets hate that you still love)


The Selection. I've sen so many people dis it for being shallow and stupid, but I love it anyway. I can't resist a cute romance, or a book about royalty.

Never Grow Up
(a book that gives you childhood nostalgia)


There are a lot, but today I'm going to say Doctor Seuss books. I grew up on them and I still love reading them today.

Sparks Fly
(a book you instantly clicked with)


The Lightning Thief. From the first time I read it, I knew that this was the book for me.

Style
(a classic that will never get old)


All of them? (Okay, not all, but a lot.) But since I must chose, I'll say Island of the Blue Dolphins. It's been years since I read it, but it's a classic tale of survival, and it features a female protagonist, so it's awesome.

End Game
(a book with a romance you love)


The House of Hades. Percy and Annabeth will forever be one of my favorite couples and this is the book where I really feel like their relationship grew the most, because of all they went through.

I Knew You Were Trouble
(a book you couldn't help but come obsessed with)


Cinder. I read this book for the first time and then I was hooked. It was my first real introduction to fairytale retellings and it was awesome.

Bad Blood
(a book where you loved the first one and hated the sequel)


Carve the Mark. I remember liking the first one, but the second one bored me to tears. Not an exact fit, but the closest I've got.

I enjoyed this tag, and I tag-



Are you a Taylor Swift fan? What are some of your answers to these questions? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:


Comments

Popular Posts