Introducing My Newsletter!

Introducing My Newsletter!

I'm am so excited to share this news with you today. For the last couple of months I have been (very slowly) working on creating a newsletter. And now it's finally ready to be shared! (Or so I hope.)

It's been a long process for me. I'm pretty nervous about trying new things because I'm afraid I'm going to fail. But that's a part of life. Trying and failing and finding out what works.

I've been working hard to get the newsletter set up and formatted, figuring out what it will be about, and making sign up forms. I want it to look similar to my blog, but not the same because this is going to be my author newsletter.

In it, I hope to share writing updates, life updates, and hopefully, one day, publishing updates. It will be sent about once a month and will probably vary in length, depending on what I have to say each month.

I've wanted to do this for a while because I know that having a newsletter is great for building a platform which is in turn better for selling books. Plus, I think it would be fun to do and a more personal way to reach out to hopeful future fans of my books.

As a bonus, when you sign up, you'll receive an exclusive short story- The Robot and the Princess: A Sci-Fi Sleeping Beauty. I'm very proud of this short story and hope you all enjoy it.

If you would like to sign up to be one of the first people on my mailing list, drop your email in the form below. I plan to send out the first email in the next few days and you'll receive your short story then.


I hope you all will come with me on this new adventure in my writer journey.


What's something new you've tried lately? Have you written any short stories you're particularly proud of? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:



Comments

Popular Posts