My Favorite Star Wars Characters

My Favorite Star Wars Characters

I'm sure you're just dying to know my favorite characters from Star Wars now, aren't you? Then I am happy to oblige. I love lots of characters, and I'm sure I'll continue to find more as I watch through the other half of the Clone Wars and Rebels. But these are my all time faves.





Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan is the best. End of story. He's quipy, sarcastic, and an excellent Jedi. What's not to love? He's my favorite character in the prequels and in the Clone Wars. He'll get any job done and give you his sarcastic commentary at the same time. (I'm also stoked about his series that's coming and the face that Ewan McGregor will reprise the role.)



Han Solo

My favorite original trilogy character has always been Han. Sure, I love Luke and Leia, but Han is my man. He has a Wookie sidekick and the best spaceship. Plus I really like hot head pilot types in movies for some reason.



Ahsoka Tano

I adore Ahsoka. She's brave, determined, and fearless. She's a fan favorite for a reason. I love how she takes every situation with ease, and maybe a little side quip. She's one of the those fictional characters I aspire to be more like. I'm looking forward to watch the last season of Clone Wars and see what they do with her.



BB-8

From the first time I saw his little round soccer ball self going spinning through the trailers, I was in love. He's round! He's orange! He can do a thumbs up! BB-8 is adorable and if you doubt that, know that I have a Lego model of him sitting on my desk right now. And a porg.



The Mandalorian

I think we're all in love with Mando by this point. He managed to combine everything I love about bounty hunters with a surprisingly sweet personality. He can be deadly and protect his child. I cannot wait for season two.



R2-D2

Before I was a BB-8 fan, R2 was my droid. He doesn't speak, and yet you know everything he says is sarcastic. He's useful in so many situations and works so well with C-3PO. Plus, he has so many gadgets and isn't afraid to use them.



Cara Dune

My other favorite character from The Mandalorian, besides Mando and Baby Yoda, is Cara. She's tough. She's kick butt. She doesn't play around. But she's also funny and sweet and perfect. We need more character like her. Also, she has an awesome gun.



Cassian Andor

I didn't really like Jyn Erso when she was introduced in Rogue One. I am, however, very fascinated with Cassian. He's just such an interesting character and I'd love to know more about him. Thankfully, he's getting his own Disney+ show, so I can't wait to watch that.

Like I said, this is only a small list. I could name others, like Rex or the Duchess of Mandalor or Poe. But I don't want this list to get too long, so we'll stop here.



Who are your favorite characters from Star Wars? What's a character you wish had their own show? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:

Writing Villains Like Darth Vader

My Favorite Lord of the Rings Characters


Comments

  1. I really like Obi wan! These are great characters!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obi-Wan is the best part of the prequels! Seriously, having Ewan McGregor play him was the best choice! Ah, and I love Han and my droids. I also have little versions of them on my desk! I haven't seen the Mandalorian, but the things that I've heard about it have me interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to watch it! It's so good and worth the hype.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts