Beta Reader Call!


I'm dropping in quickly today to say that I am looking for beta readers for my novel New Magic!

You've probably heard me talk a lot about this novel on here, but if you haven't, it's an Alice in Wonderland retelling. It's one of my favorite things I've ever written and it's now ready for beta readers. I'm looking for about five people to do so, so if that sounds interesting to you, read on.

The Stats

Title: New Magic (book one of a trilogy)

Length: 80, 369 words

Genre: YA fantasy

Due By: June 12th (although some exception may be made)

Blurb: Animals don’t talk. Do they?

Celia certainly wouldn’t have thought so the morning of her sixteenth birthday. That was when she thought the hardest thing in her life was landing her beam dismount. But when a talking rabbit and caterpillar appear in her backyard, she’s forced to reconsider that belief. Before she knows it, Celia is dragged off to Wonderland because apparently she’s the descendant of Alice.

Wonderland is no longer a place of whimsy, but a land torn apart by war. Celia is wanted by both sides because of her ancestor and the abilities she has inherited. However, things are not what they seem. Surrounded by friends and enemies, some disguised as the others, Celia must decide who to trust, if anyone. Will she find a way home, or be stuck as a pawn in someone else’s game?

If you're interested in beta reading for me, please fill out this form. I'll be sending out the manuscript next week. Thank you so much for your consideration!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts