Inktober 2019 Recap

Inktober 2019 Recap

Well, y'all have enjoyed seeing my Inktober drawings in the past, so I'm back again this year with some more. In retrospect, this may not have been the year to participate, as I have a lot on my plate, but I did it and got about 24 pictures done, which isn't bad.



Day 1- ring. A fairy ring in this case.



Day 2- mindless.

Day 3- bait. This character is literally named that, so it made sense.


Day 5- build. Zach's sidekick, a robotic octopus named Octopus Prime.


Day 7- kitsune.


Day 8- frail. One of my favorites this year.


Day 9- princess. I decided to go for a less traditional approach and picked this unconventional princess from Studio Ghibli.


Day 10- pattern.


Day 13- no prompt, just inspired by the sermon I heard that day.


Day 14- phoenix. With some Fall Out Boy thrown in for good measure.


Day 15- no prompt, I just wanted to draw a Halloween picture. As you can see, I'm not good at hats. Or cats.


Day 16- love potion.


Day 17- ornament.


Day 20- tread. A terrible Wall•E.


Day 21- mirror.


Day 22- ghost. If you know Lockwood and C0., you'll recognize this ghost.


Day 23- ancient. This is Granny, from Ice Age.


Day 25- tasty.


Day 26- unicorn.


Day 27- coat. A little Doctor Who reference here.


Day 28- troll. My favorite troll from Trollhunters, Blinky.


Day 29- no prompt, just wanted to draw Sally.


Day 30- vampire. A bad rendition of Mavis from Hotel Transylvania.


Day 31- a Halloween lettering.


Have you ever done Inktober? Which of these is your favorite? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:

Inktober 2018

Inktober 2017: A Recap

Comments

  1. I've never joined Inktober, but your drawings look great! I especially love the unicorn. :D Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of inktober. Looks fun. All of them are very good! I like the Princess drawing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inktober is basically just a challenge to draw a picture every day using ink. And thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts