Taylor Swift Lover Book Tag (Because, Taylor Swift)

Taylor Swift Lover Book Tag (Because, Taylor Swift)

I totally did not decide to steal this tag to do today because I wanted an excuse to listen to Lover for the millionth time. I also have some tags I want to catch up on and since I wanted a lighter blogging month, this is perfect.

I fell in love with Lover from the first song I heard. It's probably in a tie for my favorite Taylor Swift album (with 1989 being the other). And actually, I started listening to Taylor Swift during my first NaNoWriMo five years ago, so it seems kind of perfect. Much like this album. All right, I'll stop waxing eloquent about TS and just answer the questions now.




The Rules

1. Link back to the original creator of the tag.

2. Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their post. (I saw this on Red Gal Musings, so thanks for sharing.)

3. Tag as many Swifties as you like!




The Questions


1. I Forgot That You Existed- A book you want to forget you read

Scythe. Just because it gave me such bad dreams. I've never been affected by a book like that, and I probably shouldn't have finished in the first place.


2. Cruel Summer- A book you turn to when things get rough

The Bible. That's probably an obvious answer, but there's a reason God gave it to us.


3. Lover- Your book OTP

Percy and Annabeth. They will forever be my favorite couple. I get heart eye emojis just thinking about them. Runner up would probably be Jo and Laurie. I always hated that they never got together.


4. The Man- Your favorite kick-butt female protagonist

Katniss Everdeen. She's such an amazing character it's hard to stand up to her example.

Although this song is probably one of my least favorites from the album. I just don't agree with the strong feminist message, when I've never felt like Taylor was that sort of person.


5. The Archer- A book with good mental health representation

I haven't read a lot of books with mental health representation, or at least that I've noticed, so I guess I'll go with Eliza and Her Monsters. A pretty difficult read, but a good one.


6. I Think He Knows- Your favorite fictional crush

Argh, this would have to be a question. If you could see me typing this I'm probably blushing. Um, let's see. Let's go with Spider-Man. Especially the Tom Holland version. My favorite Spider-Man.


7. Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince- Fave angsty romance

Alexander Hamilton and Eliza Schuyler, from Alex and Eliza. Alexander is like a walking ball of angst.


8. Paper Rings- Book with an ugly cover that you absolutely adored

I haven't read a lot of books with ugly covers, but there are a few comic books I've read that had weird ones with good stories inside.


9. Cornelia Street- A book or series you never want(ed) to end

The Charlotte Holmes series. I just adore her and Jamie's relationship and banter so much that I'm sad it's over.


10. Death By a Thousand Cuts- A book or series that deserved a better ending

Divergent. I loved that series and then Tris had to go and die at the end. I hate reading Allegiant for that reason.


11. London Boy- Your favorite British male protagonist

Digory from the Magician's Nephew. He's one of my favorite characters from the whole series, even when he's being a slight blockhead.


12. Soon You'll Get Better- A book your heart will never recover from

My heart hasn't recovered from this song. It's hard to even sing it without getting emotional. Anyway. Probably Little Women. I've read it many times, and yet I cry when Beth dies, and other points in the story. It's a part of my soul.


13. False God- A character you would leap into the burning pits of Hell to save

So many. Percy Jackson, Hiccup Haddock, any of the Pevensies, the list goes on and on. I want to protect all my precious children from any harm.


14. You Need to Calm Down- A book with a powerful message

A recent favorite would probably be The Blood Spell. One of the big messages from the book was that our grief and our pain is okay, and that we don't have to go it alone. I just liked that and think it's something that needs repeating.

This is another song from this album I don't agree with the message of. I don't believe in supporting gay rights and all that. But it's still a catchy song, which is a problem.

15. Afterglow- A book you want to give a second chance


Maybe a classic of some sort? My mind is going blank on a book I'd like to give a second chance to right now, but I know there are a few.

16. Me!- Best character development

Mina, from Strange the Dreamer. I absolutely hated her for most of the story. But then she learned to change, and I actually ended up liking her. It was great.


17. It's Nice to Have a Friend- Fave friends-to-lovers story

Is it just me or does this song sound like it should be part of a Dreamworks movie? How about Lara Jean and Peter Kavinski? It's pretty cute how their fakery evolves into real romance. (It's also one of the few I've read that isn't enemy-to-love.)


18. Daylight- If you could only read one book or series again and again, what would it be?

Chronicles of Narnia or Lord of the Rings. The first would be like visiting an old familiar friend every time, and the later has so much material that I would always be able to find new things to notice.

I tag. . .

Bethany
Mem
And anyone else who would like to steal



What is your favorite song from Lover? What book or series could you read forever? Tell me in the comments.

Suggested Posts:

Wonderstruck Book Tag

Imagine Dragons Book Tag


Comments

Popular Posts