NaNoWriMo Week 1 Update

NaNoWriMo Week 1 Update

The Writing

Current Wordcount: 15,797

Where I'm At: The beginning of the Second Act.

Favorite Snippet So Far: “Hey, Shark,” I yell at him, stopping in the middle of the street. “What’s up with you?”
Shark turns around. I can’t see the person inside it, but I know he’s watching me with that dead eyed stare of his. That man spends a little too much time with his sharks for anyone’s sanity. Especially his own.
“Oh, not much. How about you?” he says. He’s got a strong Russian accent, but personally, I think it’s fake. It’s just too Russian, if you know what I mean.

Currently Listening To: The Amazing Spider-man soundtrack (not the best, like the movies, but I'm listening through all the Spider-man film soundtracks)




The Mood

Writing: Good. Words are flowing, things are happening, and I'm a little ahead on my wordcount, which is good.

Life: Stressed. This week hasn't been the greatest and writing is about the only thing I've done. Let's hope this improves.


Reminder: Drink your water. Staying hydrated is important. And get up from your desk once in a while to get the blood flowing again.


How's writing going for you? Where are you currently at? Tell me in the comments.

Comments

  1. Heyy congrats on staying semi-sane during Nano!!! That's great. :-D Ahh, love the snippet!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanity is over-rated, right? And thank you. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts