NaNoWriMo Week 2 Update

NaNoWriMo Week 2 Update

Writing

Current Word Count: 29,118

Where I'm At: Second Half of the Second Act

Favorite Snippet So Far: “Tell me something instead. If you don’t remember them, do you remember getting your pathetic little powers?”
My silence answers her question more than a thousand words. She gives me a pitying look that I loath with every fiber of my being.
“That must be so horrible for you. Or if you actually knew, it would be a relief to forget. I know I would if I were you.”

(Tantalizing, isn't it?)

Currently Listening To: Spider-Man: Far From Home soundtrack. And Taylor's new song, "Beautiful Ghosts" from Cats.



Mood

Writing: Still going well. It's rather suspicious, but we won't question it. Like all first drafts, it's not as powerful as I'd like it to be, but that's what editing is for.


Life: A lot less stressful than last week. I've had more downtime and have been able to catch up on some things.

Reminder: Push through the hard times. There's a light at the end of the tunnel.


How is writing going for you? What are you currently listening to? Tell me in the comments.

Comments

Popular Posts